Boat Hire Costs
- $300 per day 1st April - 20th December: Minimum hire: 1 Day
- $385 per day 21st December - 5th January: please note 2 day Minimum Hire over this period. Early booking is advised.
- $350 per day 6th January - 31st March : Minimum hire: 1 Day
- Water toys: Ski biscuits, knee boards, water skis, fishing rods etc are also available to hire, see our fun stuff page for full details. All prices include GST@15%
Self drive criteria requirements
- Age 20 years and over
- Sound boating knowledge and experience
- Familiar with New Zealand Maritime rules
- All skippers will require a safety briefing
- A Bond of $1,500 NZ is required (see bond details here)
On the day
- Safety briefing, this can be on the day of hire or by prior arrangement in advance. please allow up to 1 hour for the briefing.
- Boats can be picked up from our base at Driftwood House 52 Marsden Road, Stoke, Nelson.
- Pick up can be the day before, depending on availability, please ring to arrange a time.
- Pick ups from 7am and returns by 7pm on day of hire. Late returns will be subject to an additional fee.
- Boats are supplied fully fuelled and have to be returned fully fuelled.
Our boats are ideal for a diverse array of water activities Pleasure and Commercial these include
- Water skiing / Knee boarding / Inflatables / Scuba diving / Snorkelling / Fishing
- Family days out exploring the coastline
- Corporate Events & Entertaining
- Pick up from Stoke Nelson
- Delivery available to Kaiteriteri Abel Tasman,Goldern Bay and the Marlborough Sounds. Subject to driver availability.
Our 2 day practical Power Boat training course Gift vouchers available
The Diverse Boat Company Ltd. Provides all regulation safety equipment. Fully insured and licensed. MOSS certified
Operational area: Farewell Spit in Golden Bay to Tory Channel in the Marlborough Sounds & Nelson lakes